Welcome to the World Jersey Cattle Bureau
WORLD JERSEY CATTLE BUREAU
NOTICE OF A MEETING OF THE BUREAU 2014
To commence at:
11.00 hrs on Thursday 18th September 2014
1 Beach Road, Main Rd, Arniston 7280, South Africa
1. To appoint a Chairman.
2. President's Welcome.
3. To recording those present and receive apologies for absence.
4. To read the notice of the meeting.
5. To approve the minutes of the previous Bureau Meeting held in February 2011 in Hamilton, New Zealand.
6. To discuss any matters arising from these minutes.
The Secretary will give a summary of the work of the Bureau since the last meeting.
7. To discuss any matters arising from the reports of the President, Vice Presidents, Secretary and Treasurer presented to the Council since the last Bureau meeting.
The Vice Presidents will give a summary of the development of the Jersey breed within their region.
8. To receive the recommendation of Council regarding the election of Officers of the Bureau.
9. To confirm and adopt any changes to the Constitution recommended by the Council and subject to the approval of the Royal Court.
10. To discuss any other business.
a. To receive notice of future meetings and study tours of the Council and Bureau.
James W Godfrey
All papers relating to this agenda are posted on the WJCB website: